Thursday, August 6, 2009

They Come and Go

I am so glad God made me a strong willed and hard working woman. It seems like every time I turnaround I get new hairstylist in the salon they last about a year and move on. I started to wonder "Is it me what an I doing wrong?" But its not me..... God has a plan for everyone and I helped many people when help was needed. I started to feel used and abused but it all happens for a reason I am stronger for what I have been through!! I am now the only full time hairdresser in the shop but Pauline will get out of school and start working by January I heard there are also a few others in school that want to work here. Christy is still working one day a week!! I know God has a plan for our business he keeps me busy and I am so thankful for that!!! Keely is still doing massage on Tues. and Thurs. and Denise Hassell is starting Mon. Wed. Fri. massages!!! We have a great team and are ready to go nowhere but UP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am outspoken...I am little country...I love dogs...I hate snakes...I like to listen to TEXAS country...Red and Turquoise are my favorite colors...Live in a town of 168...I am independant...Love to travel...Friends what would I do with out them...I am hard headed but sensitive...I love Ft.Worth but only for the weekend...The Rodeo well I could stay all day...I talk too much...I love to dance...I hate suits and ties on a man...I love pick-up trucks...I get road rage on a regular basis...I love to hang out with my family...I hate fighting...Flowers well what girl doesn't like flowers...I love to sit and watch the team ropin!!!...I would do just about anything to help just about anyone...I am too trusting...I love KIDS...I have two tatoos...I love Dragonflies...Most people either love me or hate me!!!!...Pendelton well thats my favorite drink better than crown....Las Vegas sin city I love it!...I do Hair, permanent make-up, massage, and well oh eyelash extentions...