Wednesday, September 2, 2009

School School School

Ok so finally at the age of 23yrs. I decide to start college, I am such a grown up... I am taking 5 classes for a total of 13 college hours, but I only have to actually go to class on Mondays for about 55min. I can't really complain its all online. The first week has been good, now the first day wow was it confusing there online classes aren't set up the same as Hill college. (where THE Donald went last year) Just getting use to the different set up was a little bit frustrating more for THE Donald than me but still frustrating. So in History nothing is due for a while but we have to read 3 long and boring chapters. So the over achiever I was trying to be I took my book last night and planed on reading a bit while THE Donald roped. I got about 4 pages in all comfy in the front seat of the pick up and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I feel right asleep I guess I needed a nap. Hopefully I can make it a little further next time.


FYI, THE Donal will be using my page a bit for one of his classes reading/writing. So if there are a few things that you think to yourself why did Kacy post that I Probably DIDN'T........

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am outspoken...I am little country...I love dogs...I hate snakes...I like to listen to TEXAS country...Red and Turquoise are my favorite colors...Live in a town of 168...I am independant...Love to travel...Friends what would I do with out them...I am hard headed but sensitive...I love Ft.Worth but only for the weekend...The Rodeo well I could stay all day...I talk too much...I love to dance...I hate suits and ties on a man...I love pick-up trucks...I get road rage on a regular basis...I love to hang out with my family...I hate fighting...Flowers well what girl doesn't like flowers...I love to sit and watch the team ropin!!!...I would do just about anything to help just about anyone...I am too trusting...I love KIDS...I have two tatoos...I love Dragonflies...Most people either love me or hate me!!!!...Pendelton well thats my favorite drink better than crown....Las Vegas sin city I love it!...I do Hair, permanent make-up, massage, and well oh eyelash extentions...