Wednesday, June 24, 2009

BATS

I was so excited today I got to the post office and had finally gotten my car magnets and new business cards!!! They are super cute!! So my co-worker Trini got to the salon a little after I did, we had a little bit of time to kill before the hair cutting began. Since i got the new car magnets I had to go outside and put them on. Poor Trini she got the hand me down magnets that have been on my car about 2 months(she was just excited to get some). So Trini and I head out an take the old ones off my car to her car and I go to put mine on........All of a sudden I hear this crazy hissing noise and Trini screaming and running, I couldn't even ask her what was happening I was laughing so hard!!!!! All I could hear was BAT IT'S GONNA GET ME!!! I go check things out acting all tuff and thought how cute......



It was just hanging out on the side walk.... I think it was sleep walking or flying(bats can do that right). I have seen him before he usually sleeps up in the awning above where he was when he hissssed at Trini. As I was telling Trini how cute he was he hissed at me to so what do I do screamed lol. Well the is a Tattoo shop across the street from the salon so I went and ask poor Jodi for help.(I am always asking Jodi for something poor guy) But he came right over to save the day.........



The bat seemed a little upset Jodi was ruining his nap. Jodi wrapped him up in a towel which made the little guy happy he stopped hissing and squealing. I will be happy to say Jodi will release him back to the Wild(Downtown) when it gets dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am outspoken...I am little country...I love dogs...I hate snakes...I like to listen to TEXAS country...Red and Turquoise are my favorite colors...Live in a town of 168...I am independant...Love to travel...Friends what would I do with out them...I am hard headed but sensitive...I love Ft.Worth but only for the weekend...The Rodeo well I could stay all day...I talk too much...I love to dance...I hate suits and ties on a man...I love pick-up trucks...I get road rage on a regular basis...I love to hang out with my family...I hate fighting...Flowers well what girl doesn't like flowers...I love to sit and watch the team ropin!!!...I would do just about anything to help just about anyone...I am too trusting...I love KIDS...I have two tatoos...I love Dragonflies...Most people either love me or hate me!!!!...Pendelton well thats my favorite drink better than crown....Las Vegas sin city I love it!...I do Hair, permanent make-up, massage, and well oh eyelash extentions...