Tuesday, June 16, 2009

EventFULL Monday

June 15 Happy Birthday Keely (my sister)

So we woke up Monday and went to Wal-mart to get birthday cards and cake mix when Kacy (that's me) gets this bright idea she wants to plant Crape Mertals in the front yard. So we ventured back to the garden section bought 4, 2 purple & 2 pink, and a hanging plant, mulch, garden soil, fertilizer the hole nine yards. So we get back home and I don't want to dig that just silly so I decide to go see Jeff (the guy 2 blocks down) to borrow the TILLER. It was to heavy to lift in the truck, so at TURTLE speed i walked 2 blocks behide this monster to till up about 6foot x 2foot of ground. I am a genius. It was a long hot walk for no more than I tilled up.

So I planted bushes last year and killed them all and one decide to come back from the dead so I had to get THE Donald to come help me dig that bad boy up, I think Casey was telling him how to do it. But we got it up finally, now we are waiting for the rest of the grass to die (cause THE Donald said so) and we will plant the crape mertals later this week. It was a good thing we decide too because I got light head those 250 calorie i get at lunch don't last long.

So when Missa Tacy (thats what wyatt calls me) went inside to cool down and take a shower Wyatt caught himself a Rolly Polly and was super duper excited!!!!


So as if we did not have enough excitement THE Donald want to see how much water was in the Red River which is usually dry. So we loaded up and headed up the highway about a mile to check out the river and Holy Crap the water was running..... So of course I had to get in it I couldn't resist.

So i convinced Wyatt to come out threw the mud to see the water he didn't make it very far before he hit a good slick spot and busted it..........
So he decided it was much more fun to stand and watch with THE Donald..........


The KCs had no fear of slick spots or sink hole we got right out in the middle if it!!!


THE Donald made us ride in the back of the truck home so we didn't get red dirt every where!!!
I think we have about decided we want to go tubbin'!!!

Man It was a long Monday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am outspoken...I am little country...I love dogs...I hate snakes...I like to listen to TEXAS country...Red and Turquoise are my favorite colors...Live in a town of 168...I am independant...Love to travel...Friends what would I do with out them...I am hard headed but sensitive...I love Ft.Worth but only for the weekend...The Rodeo well I could stay all day...I talk too much...I love to dance...I hate suits and ties on a man...I love pick-up trucks...I get road rage on a regular basis...I love to hang out with my family...I hate fighting...Flowers well what girl doesn't like flowers...I love to sit and watch the team ropin!!!...I would do just about anything to help just about anyone...I am too trusting...I love KIDS...I have two tatoos...I love Dragonflies...Most people either love me or hate me!!!!...Pendelton well thats my favorite drink better than crown....Las Vegas sin city I love it!...I do Hair, permanent make-up, massage, and well oh eyelash extentions...