Wednesday, June 10, 2009

All About ME

Hello everyone My name is Kacy for those who don't know me...... I am 23yrs old. I am a liscenced Hair dresser, Massage Theripist, Permanet Make-up artist, and many other things.....
I run my family owned salon in Panhandle of Tx called Sisters salon with my mom and sister and stay extremly busy most of the time. I have a boyfriend Donald Kiddo  (he is pretty great) he is also 23yrs old,he trains and shoes horses (DK Farrier Service)for a living. We have been together for about 3 1/2 yrs on and off. We live in a little town in west texas population 168. We have 3 kids (with tails there dogs) Tank he is a 7yr old border collie cadahula mix, BeaGee she is a 5yr old pit, and Pistol Pete is a 2yr old corgi. We also have Donald's baby a 5yr old sorrel gelding named Master P. Not to forget the kittys Grason and Maddy they just had a litter of three, super cute.

1 comment:

  1. I'm your FIRST follower! YAY! LOVE the design- and, of course, I ♥ U! Love your "About Me"....you 'know thyself' very wel1! See ya soon, Sister!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am outspoken...I am little country...I love dogs...I hate snakes...I like to listen to TEXAS country...Red and Turquoise are my favorite colors...Live in a town of 168...I am independant...Love to travel...Friends what would I do with out them...I am hard headed but sensitive...I love Ft.Worth but only for the weekend...The Rodeo well I could stay all day...I talk too much...I love to dance...I hate suits and ties on a man...I love pick-up trucks...I get road rage on a regular basis...I love to hang out with my family...I hate fighting...Flowers well what girl doesn't like flowers...I love to sit and watch the team ropin!!!...I would do just about anything to help just about anyone...I am too trusting...I love KIDS...I have two tatoos...I love Dragonflies...Most people either love me or hate me!!!!...Pendelton well thats my favorite drink better than crown....Las Vegas sin city I love it!...I do Hair, permanent make-up, massage, and well oh eyelash extentions...