Friday, June 12, 2009

Dr.Fitt

I had a very strange week last week that lead me to what I am doing today.........

It all stared Monday the June 1st THE Donald was out riding Arny(an outside horse he is training) in a big field close to the highway, and he was not in a good mood it was HOT he was a little pissy and the man pulled over in a little car and asked if he could take his picture. THE Donald was not very excited about it but told him it was fine. When this man finished taking pictures, THE Donald went and introduced himself to DR. Roby Mitchell(really cool guy). They talked a while then decided to come to the house and have lunch. It was Monday so I was home doing laundry and house stuff(which I HATE). So here comes THE Donald and this strange man, he has invited to eat lunch and go ride horses.(long story short) After about 3 hours of riding horses and playing with the dogs down on the river, not to mention all the pictures, I began to chat with Roby when we got back to the house about what he does for a living. I found it very interesting that he works with cancer patients and health and weight loss. We talked more while THE Donald was trimming horses at a ranch down the road. I found out that Roby was DR.FITT who knew........ He told me about living in Seattle and traveling all about training different doctors about the weight loss and health management program. So I was super excited to hear about it. I have always been that kid that was always sick and in the doctor if he had something that was going to make me better I was all in for it!!! So he started a group in Wichita Falls and he found me just in time i was really lucky he let me jump in with them(I am a few days behind but who's counting). So Roby, THE Donald, and I went back home and Dr.Fitt check me out ask 5 billion questions about everything down to my birth weight. It was crazy.

So let me tell you was I am doing........
I am following Dr.Simeons Protocol. I had to read the manuscript before I could start this "PROJECT"(you can google his name and find his manuscript). I am taking what is called HCG through a nasal spray with several different supplements. With what I am on I am not hungry at all its amazing!!!!! I started the HCG Saturday and "loaded" for two days, which means I ate fatty foods to capacity both days I was miserable!!! Monday I started my 500 calorie diet 100grams of meat, 1 veggie from a list, and 1 fruit. I am doing great!!! I have lost 5.5lbs so far!!!
Hopefully I can keep motivated, I get 500 cal. for 40 days

ITS CRAZY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am outspoken...I am little country...I love dogs...I hate snakes...I like to listen to TEXAS country...Red and Turquoise are my favorite colors...Live in a town of 168...I am independant...Love to travel...Friends what would I do with out them...I am hard headed but sensitive...I love Ft.Worth but only for the weekend...The Rodeo well I could stay all day...I talk too much...I love to dance...I hate suits and ties on a man...I love pick-up trucks...I get road rage on a regular basis...I love to hang out with my family...I hate fighting...Flowers well what girl doesn't like flowers...I love to sit and watch the team ropin!!!...I would do just about anything to help just about anyone...I am too trusting...I love KIDS...I have two tatoos...I love Dragonflies...Most people either love me or hate me!!!!...Pendelton well thats my favorite drink better than crown....Las Vegas sin city I love it!...I do Hair, permanent make-up, massage, and well oh eyelash extentions...