Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sandell Drive-in

Casey and Wyatt stayed with THE Donald and I all week until Saturday morning. So we decided that we had to take them to the Drive-in movie there last night here!!! Of course I made my dinner before we went in a togo container(talapia strawberries and spinach) and the rest of the crew ate when we got there b/c they have awesome hamburger. But back on tract we went to Sandell Drive-in Movie



And of course we saw a kiddy movie which I love!!! We got to see UP!!!




Although it wasn't as good as I wanted it to be we snuggled up in the back of the car and in lawn chairs close by.




The drive-in is always a great place to go for a date or family getaway we always have a great time!! Kids especially b/c there parents can't say no to good ole' glow sticks and necklaces!!! Hints Wyatt playing!!!



And THE Donald playing too. Throwing popcorn to Wyatts mouth he only caught one!!!



We had alot of fun even though the mosquito's were out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am outspoken...I am little country...I love dogs...I hate snakes...I like to listen to TEXAS country...Red and Turquoise are my favorite colors...Live in a town of 168...I am independant...Love to travel...Friends what would I do with out them...I am hard headed but sensitive...I love Ft.Worth but only for the weekend...The Rodeo well I could stay all day...I talk too much...I love to dance...I hate suits and ties on a man...I love pick-up trucks...I get road rage on a regular basis...I love to hang out with my family...I hate fighting...Flowers well what girl doesn't like flowers...I love to sit and watch the team ropin!!!...I would do just about anything to help just about anyone...I am too trusting...I love KIDS...I have two tatoos...I love Dragonflies...Most people either love me or hate me!!!!...Pendelton well thats my favorite drink better than crown....Las Vegas sin city I love it!...I do Hair, permanent make-up, massage, and well oh eyelash extentions...